Friday, September 25, 2020

He turns 6!

 Alhamdulillah! Can’t believe it’s been 6 years and before I knew it, he’s going to have his own path.
So we had the pre-celebration last weekend, tonight was just us. Tmr gonna be a bigger party but probably the smallest party he ever will have.
There’s no way a birthday that has to go by without a cake. We’ve of course ordered a special one for him tmr so today I brazenly just singgah our hood mall (pasar) to grab a cake.
And yaaaaaaaaas! Rezeki dia! 


I briefly checked out the cakes from outside the shop then when I saw a minion I knew I had to grab it. But when I got home I realised it’s a girl minion. Haha. Anyways the kid rationalize and said there’s no girl minion, he’s just wearing a wig. Haha. And lucky us it’s really a good size for an intimate celebration.


Glad I survived the short bus trip! Thanks to my strategy in going out earlier and taking the rather empty bus. So sweet of his teacher to snap a Thank You video. Hopefully the kids and teachers and assistants were happy to receive a little gift from him. 🥰





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home