Saturday, August 22, 2020

Giddy with Excitement

Thankful that today has been so fulfilling because:
- I topped up my Ezlink
- Saved cash into my account (for more online shopping!)
- Bro helped me changed my Gucci’s battery
- Managed to buy the girls gifts for the kid’s birthday
- Had my fave fruit tart from Delifrance and even Burnt Basque Cheesecake from CBTL.


This is my 2nd time trying a Basque Burnt Cheesecake but it seriously tastes like normal cheesecake. If you’d ask me, I’d prefer the supermarket’s cheap fluffy cheesecake anytime!
Cos it’s less dense and it’s light.
However, ALHAMDULILLAH for the rezeki and I’m all excited for September’s plans. Probably one of the busiest months of the year! And for now let’s await some of the deliveries next week! ❤️





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home