Thursday, September 3, 2020

Hello term break!

 Is this like gonna be a weird break because you can’t plan for staycation or JB trip or Batam getaway? 😏 So just gonna take a back seat and try to slow down a little (oh precious late mornings!). 

And I’m happy that I received all of my order deliveries today! Yay


Yes first up! My halal mooncakes from 7-11.
Came with this supercool ball bag. The best part is I didn’t pay for it cos we had Dairy Farm vouchers from our TV purchase. So all $400 used up.


The strap’s kind of short and pls dun judge my burik. Haha. Needs more Zumba sesh. 


This was a rather impromptu online purchase.
I guess those ads in Social Media works well.
Saw that Puma had further discounts on sale items (20%) and that it was ending. So decided to buy this HKxPuma sweater. It was originally priced at $109 but I got it for abt $31 only! 😍 Had to add the bag sekali kan. Cos it’s spacious and light and HK too. So rare of me to buy matching stuff. Oh Puma’s online purchase and delivery was smooth by the way. Delivery was quick and thankfully, I just reached home and the guy came. I was still with my tudung and mask on. 


Look at the beautiful mess! Finally I caved in and bought the Duck shopper bag. But hey it’s a collab with my childhood cartoonist, Lat!
And the material of the bag is different from the one I got from Jaya Grocer. So I guess I can use this one for malls instead of marketing!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home