Saturday, July 25, 2020

First 🖤 - 25th July 2020

So we did it today!
Rather inpromptu although we planned for weeks?
Wanted to go tmr when the sis cld babysit the kid but last minute decided to go today instead. And oh what a wait!
The queue to enter took us abt an hr. But it was worth it!
Because Alhamdulillah there’s stocks available.


Never thought that I would be able to own a Chanel in my life.
I’ll let you know the justifications or rather reasons on this particular treat by the beloved husband. But yeah although it was quite a wait to enter the boutique, the experience was rather good. The SA wasn’t pushy or hurrying you.
Would say she’s rather honest in giving her opinion. 


So what exactly did I get? 
The timeless classic WOC with gold chain.
It was the display set and why la I settled for the display when there’d be many fingers and hands and try-ons with the WOC.
The husband’s insisted that it’s way nicer (probably more luxurious) than the one with the silver chain. SA also pandai saying in malay Emas nicer because I had my 3 gold rings on and my Gucci watch’s in gold too.
Personally I felt that it’s more monchar (striking) but I know it’s nicer.
So here goes my first ever Chanel piece 🖤.

Alright just in case I’ll be thinking how crazy it was to splurge on a WOC, here’s the reasons on why we decided to get one despite the price increase.

- No staycations or trips this year and next year too;
- this is my performance bonus and advanced anniversary gift;
- the kid’s going to big school soon so no more splurge in future;
- the husband said he’ll get me one if he’s promoted and he did Alhamdulillah.


To end this historically sweet day, the sis brought back Bombolinis from Fluff Bakery.
Oh yummy! 🍩

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home