Thursday, October 8, 2020

Book Nerd

 I used to read Sweet Valley High and Sweet Valley University back in school days. But it’s hard to find time to read as your responsibilities increased. Excuses eh. So since we went for a lunch date at Arab St, decided to grab some books from Wardah! 😍


When I saw they posted this in IG, I gotta have it!
Of course there are other Maryam baju kurung la dress la but this 1 can easily ask the husband to belanja. Without any convincing needed.


Also, didn’t know that Ustazah Liyana’s book was available too. So I grabbed it. Been waiting for the Hadith book for some time. Glad that I managed to purchase it this time! 


Lunch was at I am Cafe. Our 1st time there. This was soft shell crab burger.


Rainbow crepe cake was not bad though. 🥰







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home