Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Ritz-Carlton Millenia



Hello October! It’s 5:55am now and I’m overlooking the Kallang area this Subuh. Alhamdulillah! A very last minute 1st staycation of 2020! Because the husband took a week’s leave and we couldn’t wait for the vouchers. It’s been a wish of mine to stay here but there’s always Conrad (the bear!) and MBS (the infinity pool) to distract me. So apt to throw the kid’s closing birthday celebration with this staycay. 

After almost 10 months of no travelling or hotel stays, the kid actually hesitated and even cried when we told him that we’ve booked! Not that he’s happy and looking forward to it but because he’s going to miss school for 2 days. Guess he’s treasuring his last few days at preschool.

I know that Ritz is as much or grander than MBS but i’m surprised that it’s less dated. I’ve been here for events before and the service has been great but I’m not sure what to expect at post covid times. And hey the kid’s been enjoying since we tapped at the door. 

I must say that this is probably the best birthday surprise for him. The one that’s celebrated at a staycation. Just check out the tiered towel cake!
Besides that surprising banana chocolate cake, they even included his favourite donuts and macarons. ❤️ He was also given the Ritz Kids coloring kit. Almost wanted to book the glamping package but went ahead to book the Kallang view room instead. He’s definitely enjoyed his 1.5hr of pool time. 🏊🏼‍♀️ 


For a clearer view of my Chanel eh the room’s view. 😂


What’s a staycation without shopping?? Daiso has got to be one of my favourite therapy. And I’m not over the Mickey phase. 🥰

*hope we were not in the same 2717 room else it’d be so awkward sak! 😫




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home