Thursday, March 25, 2021

Routine and a random surprise

 Glad that the weekend’s coming! And that the kid had scored full for his susah ejaan this week. Alhamdulillah. Tak sia2 kuar suara singa semua.


My weekday routine of accomplishing 10k. Sending and fetching him would easily settled 5k and had to Zumba at least 5 songs in order to reach 10k. 🏃‍♀️


The husband was shocked when I pom -ed him from the kitchen. Oh rupanye he was hiding this little bag behind his portfolio. Saw PandoraXDisney in FB and told the husband that I wanna get the Magic Carpet with my Sands dollars. Then he just bought it during his lunch. ❤️
Agak-agak kalo minta Dior dapat tak? Hee.


Dahla tu, he even added that sweet note. 😘
Probably cos I been selit-ing memo on his snacks.
Alhamdulillah.


It’s a rather simple design compared to others.
Just a silhouette of Aladdin and Jasmine on the magic carpet ride. Haiz. Very emotionally attached to the song cos I remembered learning it back in pri sch. A whole new wooorld....... 🎶 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home