Friday, April 2, 2021

Twelve years later



 Back at Fullerton. The last time we had a bridal party here in 2009. Probably one of the first few staycations. Service is tip top as always. No crowd outside but a little crowd at the reception area although not obvious as we were all seated according to numbered tables. And the front desk staff would call you personally for check-in. 
The wait wasn’t long and all done and settled within 30 mins. 


Loves the interior and we didn’t get any view from the room. They placed a periscope instead. Interesting. Probably similar room to which I had the last time. So here’s my Chanel making her memories. 🖤


Contemplated much to grab this pair. But I used my Sands dollars so in a way I did not fork out any cash. Of course I could have used the Sands dollars for Gucci or Prada or I don’t know something else like Tory Burch instead but I had no plans to shop at the moment.
HK in pink songket. Just 💕


Dropped by the Gift shop and the husband just had to purchase these bears when we already have 4 at home. 
But yeah the chinese couple so cute.
A little irresistable. 


Trying to catch a glimpse of MBS from our room. Haha. Betul nye skodeng.


Probably the first time that we had a staycay on a Good Friday. Loves the deco. 🐣 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home