Saturday, May 1, 2021

Lose yourself

- taken from Ustaz Mizi’s IG story 


So I saw the ring on ur finger

Tried not to let this feeling linger

Cos there’s just something abt u

That u hiding and I nvr knew


But I guess ur just an opportunist

Making ur move wout a miss

U even lied abt ur name

What? Were u that ashamed?


There’s just too many lies

U expect me to be just fine.. sighs

The past just haunts me again

There’s too much I knew and things ain’t just the same


Y is it some people affect u more

When there’s others whom sticks ard like a sore

Guess there’s reasons on why so

Time to move on and let things go


Moved on I tried and tried

Still memories of u by my side

So clearly fresh all these flashbacks 

But hey u forgotten all, what the heck


Prolly there’s too many in betweens

How cld  u’d been this mean

What am I supposed to think

Delete everything in just a blink?


Things happened because of Allah’s will

He knows the Best for you and how u shd feel

Know how blessed and grateful I should be

To be with my soulmate indefinitely 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home