Saturday, April 17, 2021

A much needed

 Retail therapy for the husband! Hmmm actually no la. Just that it’s time for him to find new shoes for work and buy a new perfume. So today we braved the heavy rainfall for a brief shopping date. 


My bag of the day.
 Seriously I should stop getting new bags. Better  use all my LVs, Chanel, YSL, Marc Jacob and Gucci on rotation. 😬


Eh eh. This isn’t his. Heh.
I’ve been wanting waiting contemplating to get this top from Polo. 
And the husband said this is for my PB. Yay! 💖 


And this is his new shoes.
Along with free leather laptop and tablet bag.


His new perfume. Kecoh eh.
The SA was so so kind and generous she even acknowledged herself as auntie. I used my Sands rewards so the husband got the deodorant as well.
The SA threw in a free pouch and samples and even that serum for me. She also included additional paperbag. So ❤️. Yes the free pouch came in a sturdy box and she gift wrapped for him.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home