Saturday, June 5, 2021

Of indoor picnic and father’s day treat

 So today’s ‘indoor camping/picnic’ was delish! 
I had no idea what time will the tea delivery arrives and it so happened when we were ‘hiding’ in the room. So the husb had to receive it.
He thought that my cousin sent the tea boxes but they were meant for him.


Oh pretty packaging! 
The ribbons so 😍😍.


I know I shd get a proper dessert tier stand.
And that sparkling juice was from bro. Perfect!
The salmon sandwich was good, scone too.
The cheesecake looked a little off but it was delish! Probably the best burnt cheesecake I had! Had Tokyo Shokudo for dinner and it was Yums! Prolly the 1st time I had scallops ramen and the sis still wanna argue with me on the number of scallops I’ve eaten vs hers. 🙄


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home