Monday, April 25, 2022

💚

Alhamdulillah. Onto the last 7 days of Ramadhan.
Ya Allah the laziness in me this time. Rabak.
I don’t even bother to buy butter to bake.
Not gonna waste money effort electricity when guests come and don’t eat kuih already. 
Let’s be sustainable can? 😂
Anyways, Mom gave tarts and makmur and that’s more than enough for me.

Guess everyone’s looking forward to celebrate Syawal fully this time. But the virus still much around. So I’m going to keep visiting to the minimum. See if the husband agrees. 


So happy I’ve gotten this T from H&M.
Cannot wait to put it on. At home. 
And today finally, the husband’s kurta was delivered. Eh eh took 1 week. So I’m left with just the ironing. Shall update on the iftar gathering I had with the fam next. Too bad with the in laws tak jadi cos Covid. Insha Allah shall see them for Raya instead. 




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home