Friday, March 10, 2023

Wants

 

Contemplated to get this because with the price I could get myself new baju raya. So I think and think and think then abg postman yang tak pernah dtg delivered a box. Told the husb then he asked me to open. Of cos I didn’t.
He ordered this without telling me eh. 


This one another super long story. Went to Tampines cos website showed in stock. Reached cannot find eh. But we saw someone la even took the display which was hung on the wall. So we went home sad. Haha.


On the brighter side, we got to eat meatballs and wings. Tak pernah2 tak order nasi. Oh of course must include the cake. And how did we end up getting those $1.90 marimekko bags yang siap with pink zips?? The next day we went to Jurong outlet as early as their opening time. Berlambak eh over there. So we took 5 each. Haha.
Woah that feeling of satisfaction. Haiz Nafsu ye. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home