Thursday, March 21, 2024

Spring cleaning



Finally I got to organise my vanity corner.
Kesian eh don’t even have a proper table and chair but Alhamdulillah for this little space. And I also finally put up our 10 year old framed wedding photo.
Husband belom tengok lagi ni. Haha.
Still loves my Line Bear specs holder which the husb gotten me definitely more than 10 years ago.
The middle wooden tray filled with my daily essentials such as my Native deo, serums, body mists and Dior perfume. A couple of loose buttons too. 😂


This drawer used to store cotton pads but I’ve decided to arrange my lip balms, lip sticks and lip maximisers.
Didn’t know I had these many and haven’t include those loose ones in my bag or my dining table. Heh.
So I guess no more buying of anything lip stuff. 
Though I was already aiming for some Korean lip tints la lip stains la. 


This is the first drawer. Some cash, make-up essentials such as foundations, loose powder, eyebrow pencils, 1 precious brush. The left tray made up of skincare. 
Toner, serums, moisturizers.
And those messssy standing tiny bottles were free samplesssss from Chanel la, Fresh and mostly from Sephora purchases. Especially online eh. You get to redeem many many free samples.
And that mini ziplock too, filled up with more samples which are useful for travels or staycays.


Second drawer is made up of pouches (YES! They’re free too! Loves the CD especially!), make-up tools like my extra sponges, blenders and my newly bought make-up remover wipes. Thanks to my annoying neighbour who sent me room tour pics last night and somehow motivated me to clean up this erm not so tiny space of mine! 1 tiny corner done for spring cleaning!🧹 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home