Sunday, July 7, 2024

JB again!

This time with the bf partner! This was really impromptu. Timing was so perfect because husb was on wfh and her husb was supposedly working pm shift. So thankful that husb allowed me to take leave from the routine and it was really worth-it for a 16 hr time-off. I mean I’ve been to Jb with the bffs before but don’t think it was this long. We went in by public and returned by the last train. And the urge to go Jb again was that I didn’t have time to see the supermarkets last weekend with the family.
And so this was our itinerary. 

KSL - Ta daa - Aeon - Mid Valley - Komtar - City Square

Both City Square and Komtar weren’t part of the plans initially. But here’s what happened.

We cleared customs quite smoothly although there’s a crowd at SG side. Was surprised that Jb side was so so clear and we could even had the luxury to choose a counter. Took Grab to KSL only to find that it’s still locked (chained and all) and had to settle for a simple bf at KSL lobby. Once the mall opened, we went for an hour foot reflexology. Aaaaahh. 

Crossed over to Ta daa and we were prolly the 3rd and 4th customers. And what were the odds that I got Melody again but this time with Lotso bag. Cute but nak bawak gi mana eh. Grab again to Aeon. 

Aeon was for lunch and a little bit of shopping. Oh my the mall’s differences. For empire sushi, it’s recommended to buy from Aeon (accept cash) but for Famous Amos, I wld recommend City Square. Yes accept cash. Not sure why Empire sushi Mid Valley and Famous Amos Aeon were cashless. And Famous Amos Mid Valley had q of Singaporeans. We managed to order baulu (unplanned) and collected them just before train home. 


A little something for husb. Loves their Famous Amos gift collection. Cute eh, got mugs but the trouble of carrying them home. So I preferred their teddies. 


Oh ya the grandpops gave me RM500 to shop for clothes for his grandson. Managed to spend RM400 for 3 shirts, jeans and a casual set of Transformers. From the pic, I just realised I only bought 2 tops and 4 lippies for myself.


Cute much? This was from DTF. We had such a heavy lunch at Dolly’s that we didn’t plan for dinner. After much walking, we decided to have a light dinner at DTF. 
So we shared this, Xiao Long Baos and a bowl of noodles. 
$25 je eh. 😍 

City Square was underrated. It had so many shops that we managed to grab Empire sushi and Chagee there. I also bought Famous Amos at Komtar. It was so fun that I think we shd plan another outing. Appreciate that the sidekick always checks the toilets for me and enjoyed food just like me and layan me to all the shops. 


After passing Mom her baulu, I met my bus partner lak. Glad that she could make it although it was super last minute. Msg today meet today kinda thing. Look at all the goodies she got me from Bandung and Jakarta. I’m so blessed Masha Allah. And I cannot wait to try that seblak! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home