Monday, September 16, 2024

Final me-time for 2024

 Can’t believe today was the final me-time we had. Cos there’s no more 9 hour free slots ever. 😭
So we decided to watch a movie cos bila lagi kan?


What better way for the bestie to choose a blind box only to end up getting the exact same one as mine? Haha.
Truly besties eh? Tak pasal2 kena twinning. 


We also had the whole cinema to ourselves. Not before helping the staff to get rid of a cockroach by using her scotch tape. And this movie was packed with stars eh. Winona looked different. And today a lady wanted to change her note to coins with me at the bus stop. My note got stuck in Daiso’s self checkout machine. 

And last Sat while making payment at Smiggle, the staff said she found me familiar and found out that she’s been seeing me around a lot. Eh scary la. I mean I don’t really notice strangers what more another lady. But to think that someone has been watching you or just remembering you without you realising, aduh. Just like how someone you knew saw you outside but you totally didn’t see that person. Takmo gini ar. 🥴

After 3 days he’s finally seeing my stories again.
Or maybe ter-seen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home