T-3
Like the week hasn’t even started but I’m already looking forward to next weekend. In fact, looking forward to end Sep. So apt to be singing to Wake Me Up When September ends.
Bullied bro to drop by Shell just so I could purchase this.
Quite disturbing that I have more socks than undies. Heh.
Dragged them boys to Shell pulak just to redeem their Care Pack. Feel like the moms needed those packs more than the kids.
Then I don’t know la bro bullied us or the opposite. Cos we went to BL, Tamp and SK just to redeem these.
Got home quite late, still had Nasi Lemak BL before turning in for the night.
And I thought these 3 day study break is really gonna be a break but I guessed not. The schedule’s damn packed can? Like his half day filled with online classes then he cld only catch up on revision after Zohor. Bismillah. May Allah grant us all ease to get through these upcoming days. Amin.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home