Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's only MIDWEEK

I came to realise what the job advertisers mean by indicating being able to multi-task. I used to think that they actually meant for the candidates to be able to use the different functions of the Microsoft Office. But having werk here for close to 4 years, being able to multi-task means a lot. And I mean A WHOLE DAMN LOT. For example, we have to set up poster boards and transport the larger than life bags to the event place, collect posters and travel all over the campus, find food caterer, keep a lookout for non-invited food stealers, at times (and many times indeed) a cab caller, receptionist, telephone operator, chase after the Profs, send many uncounted reminders, register for students and others that I cannot think of right now. But heck I am enjoying every minute of it altho sometimes it pissed the hell out of me when one or two doesnt seem want to cooperate. I guess multi task doesnt only apply to work but me myself being a girl and what more a fiancee.

Anyways, it's only midweek but I already missed the lunch kakis and felt that the week is already long enough. On Monday, met him after work since he chickened out on Sunday to visit Baby Dy. And we had dinner at pastamania Lot 1 whereby I had only Aglio Olio - a vegetarian meal for the 1st time there. It costs only 4.90 by the way! That was already filling.

Somehow, he got more than usual off days this week and so I took a half day off yesterday. Booked Watchmen tics at Vivo and spent almost half the day with him. That was probably the first time after so long that we spent time idling at Vivo as the movie started only at 4.10pm. But not before I went to Mango to grab pants! Once entered the quiet shop since it's a wkday, I grabbed a few black full and 3/4 pants. Until I set my eyes upon a casual pants. So I put back the rest of the pants especially the long ones and just tried on the casual black pants and a 3/4. How glad I am that the casual pants fit me snugly!! Finally I found a pants to replace my fave black jeans. :D Instead of just buying one, I bot two at once. A black one and a color of my steel cabinet at work. Yeah! Now I have something to put on for Saturday. Had lunch at Ramen Ten and he bought me my fave gourmet popcorn (cheater sold me at $5.50 when in campus could buy them at 3 for $10) in choc flavour.

Watchmen was not something that I expected although I thought that the movie would be just about hero acts. And the characters were somewhat distracting especially Dr Manhattan. That was the only movie that I saw a blue *%ck for so many times in less than 2.5 hours. And fiance even mentioned that it was a circumsized one. Well, guys know better. I have no say in this. Eeew! Yikes! Urgh! GROSS. And the grinding of the fat man's hands don't look real at all. Yeah, partner already warned me of the lovemaking scenes (the girl who wanna f two guys), the gory scenes and the F words. And it was quite long for a movie that my back needed to be kept straight thanks to GV seats. Now I still prefer Cathay seats which are probably the spacious among all. After Benjamin Button and Watchmen, I think my next movie will definitely not be so soon.

And YES! One of the dialogue sessions is done today! Two more to go. And tomorrow includes the Welfare Dinner as well. Then comes Sat whereby we be having our Open House. Craps! This time it'd be at Audi and quite a distance from our school. Hence, it's going to be tough going to and fro to grab things. Well, at least there's change this time.

Not sure if I would make the trip down to Suntec this Sunday. I hope to get something from there. Really hoping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home