Thursday, October 8, 2009

Feeling Better

Yeah! So good to be resting at home...hee... Altho I did not really nap today. Watched nonsense DVD of Sifu and Tongga - this kinda plot oso can become movie. WEIRD! Believe it or not I have taken 10 pills each of two different kinds. Pink (altho my fave color but NOT when it comes to drugs), orange and the cough syrup. It's been ages since I took cough syrup and I still ponder how it can become addictive when it's super bitter. Yikes!





I confessed that I take 15mins every 'medicine time' cos I had to suck on those colorful M&Ms in between the drugs. If only it tasted the same as those chocs, I'd be done in less than 5. Anyways, thanks to the cough syrup, I have more flam now and I think I'm getting better. Hopefully the M&Ms won't cancelled off the medicine. haha.
This morning, my SSBF called. And we talked almost 1hr plus. Gosh while I still in bed and she on the way to work. I think I kept her company throughout her journey. Ceh! And at the end of the conversation we found out something in common. Yikes! Sometimes I hate knowing too much info..hee! And it seems that all of our friends, bfs, exes kinda linked up. Freaky!
A friend once told me "never let one tree destroy the whole forest!" Hmmm should I add fertilizers so that more beautiful green trees can grow? Cow dung sounds good but I prefer horses'. hee!
But hey! Tmr Friday already! Yipeee. And sis gonna be bac and I'm gonna meet BFFs this weekend! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home