Monday, October 5, 2009

Yamastic!

The movie was giggly all the way through! And we were surrounded by guys (is that a good sign?? I choose to believe so)....hee! We met a tad earlier and I managed to grab my MAC powder, PINK IPOD Nano (got video camera u know!? so COOL!) and then made our way to Cinelesure..Obviously there's still lesser Malay people cos they'd be bz with Hari Raya outing.

We only covered Ion after the movie and felt bimbotic to have walked over to Wheelock to get the Ipod Nano when there's actually an outlet in Ion. Duh! hee. Other than that, did not really buy anything else...No nice tops caught my interest.

After BFF joined us, we had dinner at Ayam Penyet thanks to her cravings. The picture below is misleading cos we had another plate of Beefballs Penyet. It was indeed bloating what more with my Happy Soda. As usual, I just had to steal BFF's bitter Teh Sosro. Yikes!





We were supposed to catch a bus behind Taka but made a few pit stops at MNG, Zara and then she dragged me to Coach. Didn't take me long to decide to buy the PINK signature wristlet! So there you go, my splurge of the month. But I must say I've been proud of myself for this month as I have been able to curb the spending.. alot. Hari Raya played its huge part tho. hee



And HUGE thanks to Mr IT guy that I managed to load it up with all my songs despite him labelling me as Paris Hilton just cause it's in HOT pink! pppprrrrrffffffftttttttttt! ;P

Life's good and I can't wait for sis to be home..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home