Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aloha

Working on a Sat was tiring altho I din do much except for walking here and there. Went home and took a super short nap.


Waited till 7plus and got ready to go to Aloha party. Was greeted ALOHA by the gang upon arrival. Paiseh man! hee. Thot it's gonna be packed and crowded but thankfully the bungalow was spacious. So we got our own space near the pit. :) Had satay, chicken wing and bee hoon. Totally avoided the choc muffins. Yay! The most bestest part was to be able to meet up with BFF and Dyan.

We looked so gd tog.. The CHUBBIES! hee

I LOVE THIS PIC OF US! BFFs, LOVE U TO BITS! :)


Becos of a jam at PIE around 12am, I only reached home by 1230am. Woa only Jan and it's been two times since I came home at 1230am. Hee. I'm loving the night life! And Mr Gee was also doing his night shift so i guess it's alright. ;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home