Thursday, December 31, 2009

So long 2009

It's been indeed an indescribable 2-oh-oh-9 for me.
I can nvr be thankful enough for all that has happened and that I am blessed. Truly.
With a super great family, the bestest circle of BFFs/ frens/ partner/ sidekicks/ khakis/ boss and Mr Gee in tow, I am looking forward to a much better 2010.
Bring it ON now! :)

Yesterday had an impromptu meet-up with the two BFFs.
And I missed Sid so bad. Baby Ally was there too! Can't wait to see them again soon. :D



It was a superb threesome. Yes Sheeks! I'll c u next week.



Auntie Sidah with 'wat u tryin to do' Ally...hee




And I'm relieved to have found someone chubbier than me! Phew


Let's just end the year with a beautiful song from Green Day!
Do listen to the lyrics attentively.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home