Monday, December 28, 2009

Fatigue

On Wed, Ah Gong treated Songe, Ah Pa and I for lunch. Yummy! The last lunch tog before Songe dumped me for his new love. Haiz.



Oh yucks! Xmas eve was chaotic cos somehow I lost my left lens in the blink of an eye. hee. And till today, I still could not recover the loss and probably Auntie has already vacuumed it this morning. And so instead of spending longer hours at 313, I had to rush home to grab the new pair of lens and took the draggy 190 to town. Sweetly, the girls followed me when they can just choose to head straight to town without me first.



But fortunately, we've got time to visit those shops that we wanted to despite the crazy crowd. Unluckily though, Shorty discovered that her F21 sensor tag wasn't removed. Yikes! So lessons learnt here, please check your bought purchases before heading out of the stores. So after F21, New Look, we walked our way to PS for the movie. And then head home via mrt. :)



On Xmas morning, Mom nagged to go for brisk walk. So we went and came home surprised cos saw a lot of strange footwear outside our home. Hmmm. Only to find the Ipoh cousins gatecrashing us on Xmas. And I took a short nap before Mom woke me up to fetch one more cousin on her way here. She was unreachable at that time so we have to liaise with the one back at Ipoh. Sis and I waited for her at the Wdlands check point for about an hour. We took the cab home. Later that day, went to Bibik's place at Hougang and Bro had this crazy idea to bring the cousins out to Orchard. Orchard? On Xmas??? Oh gosh. Anyways, was the first time all the cousins went out on our own without the parents. Kinda cool. We had a walkathon from PS all the way to ION thronging the Xmas crowd. And finally headed home from Orchart mrt.



On Sat the cousins were on their own. They went to Snow City and Sci Center as well as Esplanade while Sis and I met her Aussie fren. Sis bought me Agnes B bag! Yipeee. Becos of her bonus. :) Mom is so jealous I tell u. hee. Her fren treated us to Marvellous Cream. So yummylicious! Saw Riz Sunawan again. Wonder if he finds me familiar. Haha. Dropped by 313 again.



So there you go Thur, Fri and Sat in town. Sunday was spent sending them to Bugis St for their souvenir shopping. And they should be heading home now. Phew.


I hope the new year weekend will be less chaotic. And we're left with 3 freaking days to 2010. So, if you have not done what you wanted to, please do so within these few days. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home