Monday, January 4, 2010

tHe FirSt (on the new decade)


Can't believe it's been a gd 9mths!! U've instantly became my best movie khaki. And altho ur freaking much younger than me, I think ur just an old lady trapped in a girl's body...haha



Go on...Read the words...Nothing confi about my farts and such..hee
And nope...It's NOT a goodbye...minAHLIAN :)


And oh gosh.
Oblivious to my knowledge, I have been trying to draft a blog since the 1st of Jan.
Sadly, the words just don't seem quite right and it didn't pour out smoothly.
Hence, here comes the first ever entry for Twenty Ten.


I was so tired that I deliberately woke up late this morning.
Thankfully, I did not miss my bus else that would be a record broken in history.
Wow.


Anyways, today marked the first day of school for many. All I saw was stainless white shoes making their traces on the streets, new bags and well-ironed school uniforms. :)


Nope. I haven't jot down the NY resolutions as yet. Bah!
Sis has already questioned me and I freaked out telling her that
I'm turning 27 with nothing much achieved.
She replied confidently that she's turning 30 and she's not a bit scared at all. U sure? haha.


Let's just look forward to what's happening in Jan for me. GREEN DAY concert gonna be next week!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHH! It's gonna be my first EVER concert you know.
Would be donning my super skinny black jeans from F21 and draw loads of liner on the eyes. Still contemplating should I get a GREEN DAY tee as well. Hee!


Then on the weekend will be BFF's and Baby Dyan's big bash. Theme pls?? So that I cld dig out my wardrobe for sumting appropriate. I'm loving theme parties since Geek In the Pink! hee


The following weekend will be Mentel session with the babe and Loreal!
Can I lose wt by then?? haha.. I WISH.. Really.


Anyways, Langkawi family trip has been confirmed and it's gonna be our first time going away on my bday. Probably gonna miss Mr Gee but as he said, he will always be with me.... In BB. ;D



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home