Thursday, January 21, 2010

I feel SO loved

Mr Gee wanted to meet on Monday. Yes of all days. After like some 19days of not seeing him. And we din even plan to catch a movie or what. BUT he was proudly donning the Polo T i bot him from Uniqlo. Hee. It fits somehow. Yay!

He reached PS before me. Waiting at the foodcourt. I was abit tired of walking briskly to be there on time. Then when I threw myself on the chair, he went on to grab his dinner. I didn't have the appetite to eat though so got drinks instead. And Mr Gee, I feel SHY everytime U WANA SEE ME WHEN I DUN SEE U. Ur right in front of me so even though I looked like I'm seeing the other side of the view, the corners of my eyes still can see u lor. gosh

Then we went to search for the thing which in the end we couldn't find in town at all. Oh gosh. Took the mrt home and he willingly saved a seat for me next to an ang moh guy! Thank you for your sweet cooperation. ;) When he looked in the reflection, he was grumbling saying that he looked like a nerd. Mr Gee, no worries okie. Nerds are the coolest beings on Earth. And naitokunni likes u. Hee. Anyways, looking forward to the next date!

So today met Ah Nian! Yay for dinner as usual but kinda special cos she got me my advanced presents from Uniqlo! Thankies Nian!! And not only that, met up with Nwe Ko as well. Weee! Nvr seen her in more than ten yrs!



Dinner at BREEKS was a hearty one! Thanks girls for the advanced presies! Nwe Ko even treated us to Marvellous Cream. Yummylicious!
GOSH Nian! Din even know u were posing with that knife!
*smacks forehead
_____________________________________

Songe dropped by NTU today to do his clearance and his FINAL flirt. Coincidentally, I saw him while he was parking his Londa. Hee. So I shouted his name weirdly cos I called him Songe most of the time. Finally he saw me. He passed me my Bday present. In an Adidas bag. Hmmm..With weird notes on it.



And when I peeked inside, even worst. A red plastic bag. No there's two. A white one also.
That says CK. So u bet where he got them rochers. BUT WAIT...



Something shiny caught my eyes.
And I saw something pink...And colorful too!



And I went speechless. According to him, there's 27 stars. And I thot it represented the time I knew him but I thot wrong. Anyways, I dun wish to unwrap it yet. Really.
Oh ya. THANK U Songe! :D Although I know it's rocher in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home