Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spinning my world around :)

It was a tiring Monday but yes! definitely far from blue. Woke up early to meet Nian at Kranji. We failed the Risk Game but made it over the causeway soon enough. Was BBing with Mr Gee all the way till Nian was with me. :)

So it was my first time at the new Immigration over at JB. Huge. Needed alot of brisk walking too. Upon reaching CS, we headed straight to the Cafe for Nian's craving of Baked Rice...Got babi so I settled for a drink only. Hee. After that saw Kenny Roger's and die die wanted to have a meal there. Was fantasizing of the macaroni cheese alr but Mr Gee BBed that he wld be having lunch with me so I need to forgo my fantasizing. Sobs. It wasn't as exciting as the shops at AEON but I did buy 2 tops from my all-time fave Padini and as well as Everlast shoes @ RM69.90. It's waaaay cheaper than S$ as the price here wld be $49.90. Yay! Quite contented with the buys.. Hee.


Nian with her out-of-this-world ICED (literally) milk tea...


My passion fruit drink..Got bubbles with fillings oozing out from it..Hehehe!

Got Nian to thk a zillion for being such an understanding buddy. She rushed me to go over quickly to meet Mr Gee as she knew it'd been more than a mth since I last see him. Hee.. I owe u one eh! Al-Ameen, HERE WE COME! Hee..

Took the train from Kranji to Vivo. Met Mr Gee at ard 2pm. We had lunch at BK. Was super hungry I tell u. But I only had Single mushroom swiss. Mr Gee was sweeeeet enough to shove my shoes in his bag. :D So my paperbag turned much lighter. And....We spent like some 6hours tog...Yay! So if every date gonna last us more than 5hrs, I'd be more than glad to wait for 30days or even more. Like real. Okays, at least till I get so agitated and cranky that I need to see u badly. Hee.

Watched Wimpy Kid and then we had dinner at Banquet. So yaya initially that i told him I will eat anything except rice but there I was, finishing every single grain of my Chicken rice. Hee.. After that we took 188 home....And that was the first time, yes....FIRST time EVER that we took a bus tog...Haha.. So weirds..

When the day was coming to an end, I felt that I was the happiest girl in the whole wide world for being blessed with wonderful people. :) Altho something happened.... and that knowing I cld have the support of my loved ones anytime, I nvr felt so LUCKY.


U shd know ur NOT welcome anymore and before any of my loved ones pull u even further down than u are right now, pls just move ON.

Today the hands of the clock seemed to have stopped on me. :( It took forever to strike 530pm. After work, rushed off to JP and grabbed Dad's cake. Mango Mousse frm BakerZin. :) Cannot tahan and took the cab home despite the peak charge.



Dad was happy to see this NEW variety of cake. But not after arguing that he's 62 instead of 61.
That's my Dad for u! Wishing he's older than he is now...Hee.

And here's his presie! Yup. I was the one who tied the ribbon up.
He went OHHHH-WELL, (Owell) upon receiving the presie...Haha.
HAPPY BDAY PAK!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home