Sunday, April 4, 2010

181st post on a Sunday

Like finally, guess what?? I'm staying at home on a Sunday. But not after sending the sis to JP and walked ard there with the parents. :) And I started my day early by ironing my clothes which had been piling up since 3wks ago. I even went to the mkt alone. While Mr Gee was still sleeping and only waking up at 10am. Nice! He woke up a happy man as had a good night sleep after so long.

My Sat was long too. Accompanied mak to NUH and bumped into fren's husband. He still recognised me after more than 5yrs. Not bad. Hee. And then went to meet up Syiq at Dover mrt. Things kinda went according to plan when she smsed me saying that Songe not joining us. Songe told me to surprise her and she was indeed punked when she saw his skinny frame. Haha... At that she even salivated. EeeeeW! Watched Clash of the Titans and went over to Vivo. Managed to grab a $25 jeans from F21! Yay! But still overspent this mth and gotta start controlling myself on the next pay. Can't wait to date Nian tmr tho!! Heeeee.

Syiq finally got her wish when she snapped with Clash of the Titans board!

Our threesome pic...Wanted to take tog with the flowers at the back but we're always gd at covering things up! :)

Coincidentally, we're wearing the same color tops..so COUPLE! Yucks!

I had Veri Peri Twin chicken skewers!


While he had those wings that's a gd rep of himself.. :D


All the sauces! Yummy


A case of extreme bodies...But what the heck, we're HAPPY...Haha! Rite!



And then we decided to smile for the cam...Haha!

And for the record, NO. I'm not with Songe. I'm still with Mr Gee. Hee!
_______________________________________________

I thot I shd keep this archived.. Ouch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home