Friday, April 2, 2010

*CraPPy FriDay

Seriously, it's CraPpY frIdAy for me. Yikes! I had the biggest argument with Mr Gee so far last night until I think I kinda maxed it up by not replying his BB all the way till 1049pm. We have not met for exactly 30 days now. It's ironic cos he's just staying in the next district to mine but...Well, I dono la eh. Anyways, he apologised for like more than three times already and come to think of it, it's not exactly his fault that we cldn't meet in the end. But somehow deep inside, I still wish he cld do something more than just sorry. Nah.

I did enjoy myself tho last night spending it with the PSBFs...One due to deliver in June and the other gonna get engaged around the same timing. :D Truly happy for both of them! Kinda excited too. Just hope after that, nothing's gonna change our frenship one bit. It's been oh gosh close to 20yrs?? I cld freak out just thinking abt it. But at the same time, really really thankful for having wonderful frens like them.



Both of them shooed me away while they go and grab this watch as my belated bday gift.


They even got it wrapped altho it was super las min buy alr.


Lin's got us magnet, keychain and even the Bday choc.. :D


We had dinner at Manhattan...So-so only lah..


I'm such a lucky gal to have super wonderful frens like these two. HEARTS!

This morn went to mkt as norm very early. Then drove to NUH. Came home rested and walked over to BPP. Got dad's presie then took bus hm...Followed sis to Lot 1 and grabbed a hot pink dress..Probably the only day I went in and out of the house umpteen times...Duh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home