Thursday, March 18, 2010

tHinGs I wAnNa dO

Well, here's the stuffs I wanna do...Really:
  • Catch up on my Tafsiran reading - I'm SO way behind now :(
  • Itching to buy a bicycle - What more now since NTUC selling it @ $59.90!
  • Get an Adidas Jacket - Will black and pink stripes look nice?? Hee
  • Watch 5214478316 episodes left of Winter Sonata - I found myself giggling alone..eeeKs!
  • Catch a good movie - But I dono what movie?
  • Go to AEON again - Still waiting for the perfect Sunday
  • Clear up the mess in my drawer - I need to dig for my stuff everytime
  • Be nicer to Mr Gee - no more Jacob, Naitokun, etc....HEE!
  • Shop for pretty dresses since many Exciting events coming ahead! - I LOVE SHOPPING

    BUT for now, I'm gonna look forward to this.........
  • Enjoy Disney on Ice this coming Sat! - pretty excited altho I din plan to go initially

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home