Sunday, March 21, 2010

A pretty long weekend... :D

My weekend seems to have started early this week. Not that I was on leave on Friday or what but I went to meet Ah Nian to have a sumptous dinner. It was CRAZY. One of the craziest dinner I had with Nian but I dun mind MORE of them...Hehe. So here it goes:

What'S Al-Ameen and Ah Nian wout any MILO DINOSAUR?? So this is mine...SLURPS

We ordered 4pcs of chicken wings.
But got this instead and din complain but continued eating.
Haha!

I ordered Maggie goreng. But it wasn't nice..At all :(


We had a sudden craving for chilli crab. But this one was sour instead of spicy.
Ah Nian enjoyed it cos it din burn up her tongue..Hmph


We decided to walk over to King Albert's Park. Hee.
Intention was to burn the fats.


I simply loved King Albert's park MacD.
I rem I attended a Bday party here when I was in pri sch...
Oh yes. Bday parties at Serene Ctr Mac's also.
I miss MacD parties! Hee


So burn fats we did! With hot n spicy shaker fries. Haha.



We browsed thru Cold Storage and stumbled upon the Easter Eggs chocs. Super yummy!
Can I get more of them??? Heee..


The HUGE golden egg choc..

Filled with PINK mini eggs...Heavens! :)

_________________________________________

So last evening we went to catch Disney on Ice.
My first time there..Woa the girls really dressed up in their fave princess' gowns.
I wish I had mine too...Haha..

For those who have yet to go to Disneyland, this show probably a best sneak preview to what you could expect in the Happiest Place on Earth.
Cos the Disney on Ice brought us to...
Tomorrowland - Adventure Land - Haunted Mansion - The Small World Aft All

Oh one can spend a hundred bucks easily on the stuff they selling.
The candy floss that came with the Incredibles mask selling at $13.
Their prog book at $17.
Popcorns in bucket going at $16.



Showed Mr Gee this pic and he said, "Woah..Nice.."
Then continued.. "But dun meet me looking like that..."
THANKS eh...

Sis bot the frame which costs $25.
I bot a Stitch Mug at $15. Hee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home