Tuesday, March 23, 2010

tell me that ur sorry

I was happily bb-ing Mr Gee at our usual night chats when suddenly BB vibrated. Thinking it was an sms, I closed Mr Gee's window. But ur name caught my attention. R u going to invite me to ur big day? I thot to myself. But no. When I opened the msg. this is what it showed.

After almost 6mths later, ur telling me that ur SORRY. U wldn't wanna know what u've put me thru. Tears instantly flowed while reading ur msg. But no. I wasn't sad for you. In fact I didn't cry COS of you. It just gave me flashbacks of what I've been thru. No one has ever made me feel that low before. U did somehow. U managed to put me to ground zero after 7years. It must have been fantastic to leave me so that u cld look for someone skinnier, prettier and whatever else I am NOT. I gave in to u. Despite the shame and hurt I'm gonna cause my family. Yes. U've succeeded. Then.

Everyone around me kept saying u gonna bite ur fingers soon but I chose to believe that I knew u better. U will nvr ever regret cos now u know what u've been looking for. However, somehow my prayers have been answered. Wanting so much for u to realise what u've done to me was the only thing I cld ask for.

Family and friends were there for me when ur gone. Working kakis, acquaintances and even sis' BFFs were there to lend me their precious support. Oh not forgetting the ex-bfs. Yes. Two of them were there for me. That guy u thot was a total jerk STOOD by me.

Well, I'm sorry I couldn't be there for u this time when u feel like the world is against u. I'm sorry that the skinnier gfs u've got after me lasted for a while. I'm sorry I wld not be able to wait for u faithfully at Harborfrnt with ur fave Beard Papa puffs. I'm sorry I'm not bringing myself to see ur parents and nenek and asking if they're fine. I'm sorry for hating the fact that u smoke. I'm sorry that I just wanted u to have faith in Allah. I'm sorry for not being able to accompany u anymore. I'm sorry cos I managed to pick myself up again after u've put me down. I'm sorry for not being the perfect girl for you. And I'm sorry for having gotten OVER you.

Of course I told Mr Gee immediately after I received the msg and he gave me two advices. 1) Do not reply his msg and just find it deep in my heart to forgive him OR 2) Reply him and tell him that I've got Mr Gee as my bf now and that's that.

Nope. I did NOT reply him. I feel that there is no need for him to know if i'm alive and kicking. Let Allah tell him that I've long forgiven him. But whatever had took place will nvr ever be forgotten. Move on now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home