Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kecohrable

It's only Tues but oh gosh! I felt like I went tru so much alr. Hee. Mon was long but fast.
It was crazily busy yesterday plus we rushed to get partner's cake.
Yay! Boss settled for a BakerZin Stroberi Shortcake.. Yummy!


I'm sorry partner that u had such a bad Bday at work.
But I really do hope that your wish will come true.
I know wat ur wishing for... Seriously. :)
Hope Ma have a speedy recovery hor! Be strong...
At least I know that u love Chip n Dale still.


And so we had our first Cardio Mix class.
Gosh! The teacher went super fast lor.
Lucky we knew all the steps from Kickboxing alr.
We were slpy from the rhythm of the soccer match outside but at the end of the lesson, we all turned red.


Today was chaotic but since it's the final lap for the students, it's all worth it.
Somehow that sense of fulfilment was attained today.
And having the after Cardio Mix effect, I just wanted to rush home.

And I just wanted to finish up my bowl of colorful popcorn. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home