Wednesday, May 19, 2010

OrChid GdN...YAY!

I can't believe our last date was 05.04.2010.
So, he had to sacrifice his BFf time on Sunday to meet me instead. :D
Not after a 2.5hr of nap since he was on nite shift.
Met at WM and had a quickie KFC before taking 106 to Botanic Gdn! Yay!
Finally he got the time to bring me der... hmph

When we reached the stop, the clouds was already dark and streams of people were seen walking out of the Gdn. But there we were with our brollies each in hand, confidently made our way into the Gdn.
It was a less than ten mins walk before we reached the Orchid Gdn.
He got the tics and we were oh so excited! Hokay! I was more excited.
Of cos la excited to see the colorful flowers but guess what was his focus? Moss!


See?! I told u so.. Was sitting on the rock next to him snapping his pic.
I think he din even realise it...
Look at how focus he was! urgh



the beautiful entrance! NICE!



he snapped this! not bad ar..



And I said FLOWERS Mr Gee.. Not this!

In the cool house..Or was it cooling house? hee.
He did sumting here...but NOT to me eh...


A mini water fall!


And a cute Ele!

So we survived the Orchid Gdn date despite the mozzie feeding and the dark clouds.
It stopped raining when we entered the Orchid gdn but showered again once we were almost done.
A dried HUGE leaf (tink coconut leaf) almost dropped on his head and I was the one screaming Maaaaaak so loud that I tink I shocked him. Hee! The dried leaf landed next to him instead.

Can u believe it aft the Orchid Gdn round he actually went to change T-shirt. Gosh!
So there he was stuck with a smelly me while he smells fresher. :(
Anyways we took 174 and headed to ION.
He bought me sumting real cute but will put up probably next time.
And oh no we took train frm Orchard to Somerset just to get to Cineleisure. haiz.
That was the ONLY time I did that. Ever.

In the meantime...do leme predict when the next date will be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home