Thursday, May 13, 2010

meeT-uPs

Yay! Met Sally for her bday treat and we had our first dine at Earle's...
We didn't really know what to expect but their menu includes Salad Buffet.
So we ordered Poultry Platter and Fisherman's Catch.
I requested for a candle on her slice of Ice Cream cake as well.
She went Yipeeee! Hee.

Anyways, glad that she loved her presies!
VS Sweet temptation perfume.. Plus that EZ link card holder from Artbox.



Sally and her bday cake!





This is my poultry set. Includes duck, chicken breast and a snail sausage which looked like dog poo.
Haha! Hee.


The fisherman's catch consisted of fish, fries, mussels and prawns!

After the hearty dinner, we went to Daiso.
Saw this cute hippo and Sally bot it for me..Wateva for.
But I'm loving it! Now it's hanging out on my cubicle wall. :)


Today met Ah Nian aft work. It was kinda las min due to the changes of plans.
She treated me Chicken Rice at BB and also UDDERS ice cream in WM!






She had that Mao Shang thingy durian ice cream while mine is hazel's nuts!
Tasted like Fererro Rocher...


Since she just returned from Taiwan last wkend, she passed me my Magnets!
Yay! But it was a couple of them...Will put them up on my cubicle as well! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home