Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Appreciated ♥

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you for being such wonderful colleagues for the past few years. I have really been blessed by your trustworthiness, hard work and positive working attitude, traits which are hard to find these days.
I want to especially thank you for doing all the nitty-gritty (and often boring!) stuff and helping me with my many last minute requests.

Thank you also for the nice laptop backpack. It is the best backpack I have.

I wish you all the very best in your career, family and personal endeavors.

Nothing beats the feeling of being Appreciated.
Because only then you know that what you've done meant something to someone.
The words above sent to me touched my heart and I was almost moved to tears easily.
Because nowadays, nice people are hard to find. ♥

Thank You.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home