Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pleasant Chaos

I could still hear mom's nagging although my ears had been stuffed with Ipod while the mask was on my face. And I think I even managed to doze off a lil.
Just after she went out, suddenly I heard a loud sound of the water.
Checked the tap and saw more water splashing out.
For once I panicked..all alone at home.
Mr Gee was consistently with me thru bb until one pt he got worried my house turned to tank and GAVE ME A CALL! Yup. He did. But besides asking me to search for the main tap he was also busy giggling at me.


For the record, this was the THIRD phone call from him.
1st becos he was lost finding my location.
2nd becos he wanted to ask me that impt qn.


Although I secretly wished that the reason he called was he scared I might be drowned in the leak but I know the real reason he called was he feared my house might became like his Aro's tank. Hee.


With the main tap looking like this, tell me how I could turn it off.
I did try to use the spanner but it didn't work.
I even scrapped a bit of the metal off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home