Monday, June 7, 2010

WhoLE aGaiN :)

No I did not went on hiatus or whatsoever but was pretty occupied with tonnes of tasks to do over the long wkend. Yay! Long becos I was on leave today. Hee! Anyways, let's begin with Saturday.


Woke up pretty early cos cldnt get back to slp. So took morning shower at 7am! Went to Teck Y with mom to get her wkly groceries as usual. Then after clearing all the groceries away, we got ready to go to Grand Park City Hall. Quite nervous cos we were carrying huge amt of cash. Upon lining up to make our balance payment, we stumbled upon Bro's Poly Best Fren. The one who nvr fail to come to our house every Hari Raya. :) We will be travelling together with his family as we belong in the same group. Oh gosh! Coincidentally, Mom saw her sec sch frens as well! Aiyos. So many pple now. The funny thing is Mom's sec sch fren is iNiN's bestfren's mom. There u GO! Such a small tiny world. Hee.



We were given this bag of food to pack along for our trip.
Don't ask me why but I myself find it rather weird.
And this does not include the pack of Milo as well as Cereal cos I saved them for dad instead. Hee!
Was whining to Mom and repeatedly saying if we're going for a trip or camping. (^ - ^)"


Anyways thankful that we've made the payment and attended the briefing.
So now looking forward to the trip.
Gonna be an 8-day one so probably the longest trip for the year. :D


Went home after the briefing and got ready for Babe's baby shower over at Clementi. :)
Missed her so much and glad that finally got the chance to see her again.
And I must say she looked like a pretty hot Mama. Hee!



It was a grand event and the place was nicely decorated. :)
They even got him a banner! Check it out!



Little Varun oblivious to the surrounding and enjoying his sleep instead.
He's not giving me the chance to see his smile. Hee.




Did I mention the mom is a pretty hot babe?!? haha.


After the hearty dinner, Sally and Me went over to JP for our dessert.
It was crazy. :D


And that wrapped up my Sat. It was just beginning of the wkend.
And I already went out three times just that day.
Tiring but I love it becos filled with the people I love.
Alhamdulillah. :)


Sunday was more relaxing in the first half. Lazing ard and I think I did managed to nap a bit too.
Went out at noon to meet Ah Nian and I dragged sis as SyiQ cldnt make it.
Oh I almost lost my wallet at PS. :(
Freaked out and almost died of heart attack right there and then.


Aft watching the KILLERs, sis went to meet bf while Nian said she got me all to herself now. (^ - ^)"
Walked over to Orchard and first stop was Taka.
Had late lunch there aft Kinokuniya visit.


And I managed to get the Agnes B bag which I been wanting to get!
Initially wanted to get a new bag from there but nothing caught my eyes.
Stumbled upon the catalogue in Kinokuniya which comes with the free tote bag!
YaY!



Love Japanese stuff as they pay detailed attention to the packaging.



Thinking of bringing it to the trip... :D


After Taka and Ion, we went to Suntec at the last minute.
Can't believe I spent half a day with Ah Nian which is very very rare. :)
So that's Sunday for me.


And today Mr Gee planned to drag me to Geylang.
In the morning I went out and came back to make the Roti Boyan.
So we reached Geylang ard 1pm.
I think he got mabuk after seeing all the shops and in the end I was the one who bot stuff instead.
Aft that we took Circle Line and headed to Marina Square.


He bot Nitemare to Elm's St (duh!) tics then we decided to go for our late lunch.
He been wanting to eat Korean food thanks to his obsession with the Personal Taste drama now.
I searched the net previously but failed to locate the eating place altho I remembered las time I had it.
But as we were walking hand-in-hand (NOT!) towards Suntec, I saw the Breeks ad!
With the Korean food on it. So we ended up there.
He was a happy contented man. :)



Ended the date around 6.45pm by him sending me to Pioneer for my Cardio Mix class. :)
It's funny how our dates have average of 5hrs duration cos I nvr had such long dates before.
But I've been enjoying every single one of them!
Thank you Mr Gee. ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home