Saturday, June 12, 2010

CouLdn't Be hAppiEr :)

Mr Gee had been a tad sweeter of late.
Altho it's kinda freaking me out a lil, I can't deny that I'm liking every sec of it. Hee!

And this week marks the first week that we met TWICE in 7days after close to 7mths. :)
Probably cos he knew that he wont be able to see me for at least the next two weeks.
He planned it in such a way that he cld at least spend 4hrs with me today altho he's on nite shift.
So he had to sacrifice his slp.
Told ya he's being sweet. hee.

And this time ard he came down to CCK to meet me so that we cld take 190 to town.
Instead of the usual NOPE upon my suggestion, this time he said OK wout a doubt.
See, it's freaking me a lil here cos he's becoming not him. Erm get that? hee.

Since he's currently obsessed with PT (korean drama) and I found a new Korean clothing line in Robinsons, we went over to Raffles City Shopping Centre. And the prices weren't so bad at all and their designs are cool.
Okay! I confessed. They got cute guys for their ads too! That's the CATCH! At least for me.

Mr Gee got himself a black jeans (Yay! Black jeans finally!) and
his first ever I repeat eh, FIRST EVER, pink Polo!
I didn't force him to take it but he himself said
he looked better in the pink one rather than the blue. hehe.
And I can't believe that Mr Gee was the one who's doing all the shopping whereas I had to curb and control myself not to spend a penny. Well, will endure till at least aft the trip. :)



Thank You Mr Gee ♥ ... You will be missed! (altho I know u won't miss me a single bit! hmph)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home