Monday, May 31, 2010

FoReVeR aFteR

So altho Mr Gee has already watched it with his BFf, he still wanted to watch it again.
Not after I sulked for like the whole night. Hee. Met aft our work at Vivo last Wed and he had light dinner while I decided to snack on popcorn during the movie.
We thot we wld be just on time but we still had about half an hour or so instead before it starts.
And he reached before I did.
Unfair cos he's nearer even tho I ended much earlier than him.

I thot the movie wasn't as thrilling as the prev ones but still, this one nvr fail to capture
my heart yet again.
If only I cld have someone like Shrek.
My life wld be perfect. I think.
Oh I love Ogres!


Anyways we went to Page One and decided to get Partner that special book.
Searched and searched yet both failed to find.
So decided to ask the Salesperson (with slight mortification) and Mr Gee even asked me how did I open up the qn. Duh. Just be frank pe.
Too bad there wasnt any opened sample cos only available upon request.
He chose this one and I bot it.


Instead of a book, this one come in a set of cards.
The pictures of cos weren't real but they are in full color.
Haha. hee.
And I've seen the contents. Yay! oops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home