Thursday, July 22, 2010

tHe 11hr daTe..

Oh Wow! I still couldn't believe that I spent 11hours with him yesterday. Really. It had not sunk in into me just yet. Took leave since Boss mentioned that we wld need to avoid Nov onwards to clear our ALs so since the fasting mth is nearing and that he wld start his routine again soon, I decided to take the whole day off to spend time tog. We did not really plan our day except for the Singapore Gdn Festival held at Suntec.

He planned to meet at Lot 1 MacD 1030am.
Had our bf and made our way to Suntec.
We spent like a good 2.5hrs for the Fest and went to Vivo for our late lunch.
Took the monorail and headed to RWS.
Went to Mustafa since he wanted to look at those watches again and dropped by PS to find my stuff.
Backtracked to Harborfrnt and took a bus home.

Here's a few of the pics...

One of the weird looking flowers but I love the petals and the color of it!



Stumbled upon Tongkat Ali.
I nvr knew how it looked like.



This pretty lil Bonsai looked as if it has the wind effect on it..


SunflowerS! I SIMPLY LOVE them!



Bonsai's stems being shaped into words.

A special colored Bonsai... :)



The One with the EffeCt... :)

He insisted in taking a pic of me..Alone.
But then a Nyanya asked if we wld want her to help us take a snap instead.
While I politely turned down her offer, Mr Gee decided to accept it. = . = "


And I SO did not expect him to put his arm around me instantly. GoSH!
Somemore the Nyanya was quite stern and kept instructing us to shift a bit right or left
so that she could snap a perfect pic of us!
So there u GO!
Finally, our FIRST ever pic together. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home