Saturday, July 10, 2010

paCked...reaL paCked

The week began with the date with Mr Gee on Monday. Since I was working and he's not, he volunteered waiting for me at Pioneer. He was damn early. Just don't ask me why he's always early every single time. Good thing you might say but I just don't prefer the other party waiting for me all the time.


And we headed to Farrer Park. I know of all places. EekS! Thankfully, there's the City Square Mall whereby you could find pretty and probably the ONLY decent toilets in that vicinity. Not only that, there's a variety of places to dine and the crowd was not horrific.. Anyways it was a Monday so it should be alright. Besides watches and perfumes, there's nothing much you could get from Mustafa. Mr Gee bought a few toiletries and then we went home.


We had our usual fruit luncheon on Tues. And I took the opportunity to bring home some longans and Bananas.. The bananas were quite tiny and Big Boss suggested to fry them. But for all I know it was gone before I could count how many I have brought them home. Headed home on Tues and had an early night. Not before Mr Gee suggested a meet-up again on the next day. That's really really extremely weird.


And coincidentally I need to grab some baby items and a pressie for the Pri Sch besT fren while he had to source for a Housewarming gift, we decided to go to Bugis on Wed. Don't ask who reached first cos by now you should already have guessed correctly. Managed to buy the Baby set from BHG and we walked over to OG. Decided to grab a bag from Adidas as the pressie and although both BHG and OG are selling the exact same bag, I told him I wld rather buy from the Adidas boutique instead. Know why? Because of the paperbag! Hee. The price was all the same and the presentation would be better off at the original shop. Wouldn't want to give her a dull colored OG bag or a bright orange BHG bag. Mr Gee got a Teapot for his colleague from the good ol OG. hee!

On the way back to the MRT, we stumbled upon Pastamania poster. Damn! All this while I always thot there's no Pastamania in Bugis and walked over treacherously to Suntec City instead. Mr Gee had already informed me that there should be one cos he thot he saw it but I was confident that he cld have mistaken another eating place instead. Hee. Had to have that bland Gado2 at the fd court. (^__^)"


So I decided to ask Mr Gee this:-

Me: YAWWWWWNSSS.... Why u wanted to see me today when we just met on Monday?
Mr Gee: Becos I won't get to see u ANYMORE. (bluntly)
Me: (Opens eyes Big2 and startled from my Yawns) HUH??
Mr Gee: (giggles..) Wed onwards I be working and Sunday cannot meet..Won't be seeing u anymore this week.

So that's the explanation for the more frequent meet-ups.
I'm so used to meeting him rarely and when it's getting more often, it's kinda weird.
But I know it'd all be temporary cos once sch starts, I have to be on my own again. Heee!


Thurs had that regular Kopi Bean chat with iNiN. Not before gg to that weird shop and the freaking Kakak asked if we need anything to make the boobs bigger. WTF! Haha.
But we had a gd chat under that Rainbow.
It's the THIRD time that I saw rainbows this year and it's quite a wonder.
But rainbows nvr fail to make one smile. :)


If you look closely to the light, you could see the faint rainbow.
Had been looking at the kites in the sky but only as the rainbow fades, then I saw the rainbow there!

Finally Friday came and we had a long one cos of the FOC closing ceremony which wld start only at 7pm.
Went to JP with partner and bos to grab a baby set.
Oh man! I had to buy like three BABY sets already by now. Tsk tsk.
The ceremony delayed a little cos the Freshies were still packing their stuff and such.
Dinner began and all the cheering as well.
Made me feel young again. Haha!


The whites are the Freshies while the Blacks are the seniors.
Feels happy to see kids who were once strangers had bonded strongly and became frens.
Hopefully they could have a smooth 4yr journey.

And an impt message at the end of the whole event which kinda touched me a little
(oh yes! I'm SO emo)...

Don't Cry because it's Over

Be haPPy because it haPPened :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home