Sunday, July 11, 2010

it'S a wRap!

It's been an interesting weekend with loads of catch-up and sMiLes..Met SyiQ at Outram and we had aaaaaarrr FINALLY Pastamania for late lunch before taking the LRT over to RWS! Extremely EXCITED because I didn't really know what kind of show to expect. And we were totally DRESSED for the show.. Hehe! Took a brief round at RWS before entering the Festive Grand. WTS! We got second row seats and were so so freaking excited! Initially, we ermmm I was looking forward to meeting Johnathan Leong (spore Idol alumnus) but when all the hotbods started to fill the stage, I totally forgotten that he was part of the show. Hee! But I did enjoy the close to 2hr circus show and it was truly eye-washing with all the 6-pec Bods!!! SlurpS!

thAnx sYiQ for the free pass! :)
And I should seriously ban myself from entering Victoria Secret's outlet till Forever.

And although I only reached home at 1030 and was already tired, I couldn't bring myself to sleep.
So bb Mr Gee till 1plus since he's on Nite anyways.
Woke up only at 830 this morning, whipped fried rice, had bf and quickly went out to meet Ifah.
We met around 1045am and took the train to Bedok.
Thanks to her Iphone we managed to find the correct Bus stop and reached Lin's place at 1215pm... Hee!

Had a lil chat with Lin and interrupted Baby Ruqayyah's peaceful sleep as we took turns to carry her.
Passed Lin her advanced bday presie as well! Which I think she did not expect from us just yet. :)
Lin's mom even packed for us Epok2 and Kuih Bakar. tsk tsk.
Had late lunch with Ifah at Golden Wings Yew Tee and headed home.
After clearing my wardrobe, I took a nap like after soo sooo long.. HEE! Syiok!

And here's all the pics!!



After combining the Stroberi Shortcake set plus her Adidas bag!


Could tell that the Mommy likes the Stroberi Shortcake much much more than Baby Ruqayyah herself.
Cos Mommy was squishing "Eh cutenye stroberi shortcake!!"
Then stared at the pink box!




Glad she likes the bag..
Was sourcing for a diaper bag kinda carrier but mostly came in floral prints..(yikEs!)
Then saw this Adidas light bag which I thot may come in handy for her diapers and bottle carrying as well as her books for school. :)



I dunno who's more stress here..
Baby Ruqayyah or ME?!
Managed to force a grin though... :)




The bestest of friends one could ever ever ask for.
Alhamdulillah...We're still friends (yes I mentioned before) after all those letters, Bday cards, Hari Raya cards and meet-ups....Despite going to diff routes, we're still sticking strong for all these 20yrs.
Insya Allah we'll be friends for more 20 years to come.. :)
TRUE friends are hard to come by. SeriouslY.
Both Lin and Ifah NEVER change a bit and they're pretty much as grounded as back in Pri Sch daYs. ♥




Baby Ruqayyah wondering what the Aunties doing to her and she gave us the blank blank look. Hee!




And then looked out of the window...
Like she's got a lot to think about.. Hee!



Our free PaSS to Voyage De La Vie!!!



Stole a snap after the show ended...
the Show waS aWeSOME!!!!


World Cup Fever at RWS... Soccer balls everywhere!



I guess I'm still not over you...Korea! Hehe.



And seeing so many 6-pec bods really crushed my esteem badly.
Haha!


But we had dinner at FiQ n OlivE, Vivo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home