Saturday, July 31, 2010

three one three

I had a long day to end the work week. Altho it has been years of me donning the marshall gown for convo ceremony, it was my very first time given the task in scanning the students' registration.
It all came to a gd end.

Met Mr Gee after that. Yap. One of those rare ocassions of us meeting two days in a row. Anyways, despite me having a long day, the 'test' had to go on like we tried to do so every end of the mth. Well, it's clearer now and I really hope that I could fare much better in the upcoming 'tests'. We ended at Mustafa with me getting a FOSSIL watch. Not only a watch but an AUTOMATIC one. It wasn't planned. All I wanted was to get a big steel watch to wear for Hari Raya (yah, lame excuse) but ended up getting an Auto one as well.








We saw this one at the new Mustafa and I told him I shall keep it in view and we crossed over to the old building. Aft browsing thru DKNY, GUESS and even TISSOT, I decided to get this one still.
Why? Becos it's one of those few women's steel watches which are not tiny in size.
It has a pink face. And as a bonus, I could see the mechanism.
However, Mr Gee was more intrigued by it.
So he harassed me now by saying, "Can I see ur watch?" (repeat that ten times)
Of cos I made him remove the watch and put it back on my hand for me (repeat that ten times) Haha!

Met Partner today to get my Maxi at 313.
We started early at 1130 and ended after 1500 only. And we ONLY covered 313 as well as Ctr Point.
But I managed to grab my Maxi (woohoo!), paid my bills and did some savings.
Thanks Partner!
We had lunch at F.I.S.H!

She was gleeing to be given the salad plate first cos the waitress informed us that
the food will be served in 15-20mins' time. Hee.



And I thot Elephancinno is the biggest drink I ever seen, I thot so WRONG.
Here comes the pineapple and rambutan juice.
It's HUGE!



Her main dish....Fish!

I went for a chicken...

I have removed the chatbox since it was flooded with spammies lately.
So when I have the mood I might create a new one but for now this blog's gonna be a one-way boring story. Hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home