Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Manic Monday

I was so looking forward to the Monday date becos we didn't meet over the weekend and for a wk already. He was too, I assumed cos he sounded excited to eat the Indian Rojak. He even asked for my fave items becos we made a deal for him to do the order this time.
He asked me to wait over at Pioneer.
This may sound stupid but he was coming from Alexandra.
Stupid or Sweet..I chose the later. hee.
So we got seats rite but then there's someone (a guy) with sleeveless clothing standing in front of us. We were seated rem.. So we cld have the best view of his forest.
On his underams of cos! What were u thinking??
Well at least it's not the long tauge type but furry shall I call it? Hee.
I was then 'brushing' Mr Gee's hair on his hand.
Quickly, he asked me to 'brush' that forest instead. =__=
Of cos I stopped immediately.

We only reached Bugis ard 7+ and it was raining.
Crossed over only to find out that the stall was closed. EeeekS!
Walked back, almost went to Pastamania, u-turned and settled at Fd Junction.
Sad or WHAT!
Nvm abt that but seated next to (okays not so) irritating Pinahs...Gosh!
Then he kept pestering me to order first while I asked him to order for me.
In the end he just ordered for himself and somehow that triggered my max boiling pt.
Fine! Not eating....I exclaimed.
And for the 1st time EVER, i was sulking right in front of him.
Yeah after slightly over a yr tog and probably the 1st time in his life, he saw a girl sulking.
I must have sulked pretty bad.
We were supposed to walk ard Bugis but I suggested to go back.
He was giving me the blank look all the time.
Till at one pt he said to me..'Ngampul?' (Sulking? in Boyanese)
Didn't know how to react to that...
Anyways made him walk to Marina and then we took the train home.
On the way there, he was trying hard to pujuk and even allowing me to eat him.
Of cos I didn't..Thankfully Iman still kuat. Hee.
It was rather empty on the mrt platform.
Went into the west bound train but announcement went on that the train wld be delayed.
Wanted to take the North line but another train came so we boarded.
It was okay till it had to turn around at outram.
Haiz. Went to Harborfrnt n took 188 instead.
Due to sch hols crowd, we were seated back n front from each other.
He slept in the bus.. Tsk.
Since his stop came first, he alighted.
Rem? I was sulked that nite.
So I went home alone.

And I wondered if it all happened just becos I saw a dog licking his balls
on that Manic Monday Morning??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home