Monday, December 27, 2010

Last Mon of 2010

The last Monday of 2010.
Sunday was spent lazing at home.
Sis alr gone early in the morn.
I was so bored till I sun Hippo.

At least now she got some sun ♥


Mr Gee was working dayshift and asked abt my plans for Sunday.
Which I had none.
Then he asked me out for dinner at Pondok Jawa, PS.
It happened to be the day that I got lost in mrt.
CT Hall - Raffles Place - CT Hall - Dhoby Ghaut
I was supposed to alight at Raffles to chg but took the train all the way to CT Hall.
When reached, I realised I was heading towards Bugis instead. Urgh.
Wout tinking much, crossed the track over to Marina Bay bound train.. =__="
Changed at Raffles then passed by CT Hall again and finally Dhoby Ghaut.
Get it? Haha.
Told ya I got lost.
♥♥♥
Planned to bring the Mom out to town today.
We went out as early as 1030.


1st stop was PS to grab her shoes.
And so here she was, posing with her new Crocs!
Got present katakan. So must pose in front of a presie too.



Walked over to Paragon for the toilets.
The only toilets I cld visit in town; Paragon and Ion. :)
Mom attracted to the lights at the atrium.
Had our lunch at Ayam Penyet Lucky Plaza then went to Tangs.
Told her to choose a <$30 bag and she got one Perlinni.

So here she was, happily lugging her $100 treat from me. hee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home