Friday, December 24, 2010

Xmas Eve

It seems like a long week when it's supposed to be rather short.
Despite the busyness at work and finally that the students have done their share of mugging this yr, the long wkend's HERE!
And I truly predict that the wkend's gonna be real long esp tomorrow.
Anyways, everyone else is pretty much in hol mood.
And yay! Went to town today after work and done some stuff for Jan. :)
I dunno why but it seems like this Xmas it's alot merrier.
Esp when it comes to my Presies!

Check this out!

I was lugging these home yest.
I must admit that there's much lesser foodstuff this yr but I so LOVE the choc fondue set!
The cushion! And even the Butter Cookies in tin!
It had a beautiful cover.
And these were not all.
There's still stuff like from Nian and Sis which were not included in the above pic.
Yes! I LOVE the Santa Mickey tOO! ♥


I didn't expect EC to have given me VANS... YaY!
But I wondered when could I bring it out..Hee. ♥


BoSS tends to wait till the Eve to pass us our gift!
This time it came in a striking PINK wrapper.
Finally, I thot. She din have to get us something ex.
But when I turned over, I saw those words.
Marc Jacobs. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


I was thrilled! I've been wanting to get something from der but just cldnt dare to step my foot into the store. And here I am, on the eve of Xmas, holding my 1st Marc Jacobs.
The biggest clutch I ever had. ♥
It's made from Cow Leather btw.

Thank you aLL.
For the wonderful gifts.
And more imptly, for being there as colleagues and friends. :)

♥♥♥

The plan for the LONG Sat:

  • Brisk Walk in the morn
  • Marketing
  • Finalised the stuff


    I know I know.
    It's not all done up.
    I hope for a smooth event tomorrow. Insya Allah.
    And I'm already looking forward to next week. Hee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home