Thursday, February 3, 2011

PrinCeSS...fOr a DaY ♥

I am very touched with the WISHES received from FB, SMS and BFF even KOL
(but I didn't pick up cos was in the movie)... Hee.
And I thot this yr I wld have lesser wishes since the Add ImageBday falls on CNY.
But I thot wrong.
THANK YOU all.
Feels so Loved and BlesseD. ♥
So, the day started with Wendy's lunch then watched tHe ReBounD.
We headed to Vivo for Pastamania dinner and got the Night Riders tics for the cable car.
The $35 package includes the round trip (no admission to Sentosa tho) plus 2 popcorn and two drinks. The souvenir shop at Mt Faber seems like meant for Mr Gee.
Almost all the soft toys labelled with J.
EeeekS!


We were so KiddOs in the cable car that we didn't really soak in the view.
And we got the car to ourselves for most of the ride.
Shaky...Damn shaky this new car and it tends to senget easily. Haa!
After abt 20mins in the sky, we got down at Harborfrnt and walked over the new Sentosa bridge. Waited till 9pm to catch the Crane Dance show.
It started a bit late aft emitting clouds of black smoke.
And then it stopped abruptly with the two Cranes in almost upright position.


As we made our way back, lil display of colorful lights spread in the dark sky.
Hee. Fireworks on my Bday.
That's SO Perfect!


Pictures Time!!

This wld be my Fave pic of the night. ♥
Mr Gee took with his Storm.

The Polaroids of the Day!

The Stuff from him.
How could he bully me into carrying that PINK paper bag with Striking PINK ribbon as the strings all over town plus Vivo and Sentosa Bridge?? =___="

When I got home, the Bro was at the living room.
He's normally locked in his own room.
Didn't suspect anything till after I'm done with shower.
Sis was anxiously striking the firestarter.
And she failed to light the candles on time.. =__="
So I had to pass her the other lighter.
Cookies and Cream Swensens Ice cream cake to end the Perfect Bday. :)


So much for being the Princess for the Day cos Mr Gee preferred me to be
the 'Queen of his Heart' instead.. ISH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home