Sunday, March 27, 2011

So Much to Do...

I had a great time yest. Shopping and feasting! I shd just make my blog into a food blog. We managed to cover Mango, Zara and Pull & Bear at the last min. Not only that..We even went to the Cold Storage at Ion and Taka. Hee! In search of the Tempura Flour. But something else caught our attention instead. At Ion supermkt. Mini cupcakes and such! They're so pretty and cheap! ♥


Just take a look at them! Hee. The white is Stroberi Shortcake while the red is A slice of Jolly (something sweet which is filled with colorful marshmallows). Oh the mini cupcakes cost 3 for $1.95. :)


PSBF and I enjoying the cakes! ;p We got home quite late tho and I busted almost $200 that day. At least I got my foundation, 3 tops and a skirt. :) Aaaaah..Shopping therapy nvr fails.



And this morning, bro was out rather early. He came home with FOUR BnJs! Weeeeee! But i'm still a lil under the weather so I'm gonna have to resist. Badly. Ohkaaaaays! I had two spoons (big ones) of the Chunky Monkey alr...HEE


Another week ahead and I got tonnes to do... Like get another set of cloth; send them for tailoring; order cake for Bro; intensive planning for the Aussie trip; the Dad bday, change the gold chain thingy, the Apr bday presie and oh my, guess the list will just keep going on. =__="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home