Saturday, March 19, 2011

tgif

Oh YES! Had a superb time playing badminton on Thur evening.
It's been a very very long time since we did some smacking. hee.

Took time off on Friday and meeting Mr Gee later in the day only.
So I decided to spend some time with Mom.
Woke up only at 9 and then went to Gombak mkt.
First time ever had bf there and I had Mee Soto.


Simple BUT YuMMY!
Now that I kept staring at the pic, woa covered with oil eh.
And after I finished every single drop of the soup, Mom mentioned that she tasted Ajinomoto.
Oh Oh! :(

We watched Gnomeo and Juliet which is cute but not that hilarious nor touching enough.
But thank you Mr Gee! ♥
For accompanying me hunt for the Bday presie jumping from one MNG shop to another.
And For sending me home. ;p

Gotta go hunt for cloths later today altho I'm still feeling a bit under the weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home