Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Still a little bit of you laced..with my doubt

My weekend began with a horror movie with Mr Gee.
He was quite confident that it wld be thrilling but sadly far from it.
To make things worst, we so dislike TB GV now.




Besides a fun date with him, it was weird too.
He brought along worms (which he bot earlier) into the movie.
And yes! They're 'live' worms. Faints.

♥ ♥ ♥

The weekend's been pretty harsh on me too. But of course i can't complain becos besides the negativeness of the weekend (so rarely), I still had pleasant meet-ups with the lovely frens.
Had to work the whole of Sat and it didn't really stop me from mtg PSBF.
I simply felt that I had to be there for her.
It's just at BPP and that we had a simple dinner.
Kinda sad over the msgs which she showed me but I just cldn't portray it to her, can I?
I had to keep my cool.
Never did I expect as I was chatting with Mr Gee over ip, I broke down.
I guess I had an overload of emotions that I cldn't keep in any longer.
It was a nasty cry with mucus and such, that resulted in eyes looking worst
than having styes on them.
But on the brighter side, I had double eyelids. ;)
Nice ones despite the swollen lids. Hee.

Rain or shine, tired or energized, I'll do my best to be there for you.
Cheer up babe!

Yay! I had a taste of the correct thick toast with honey! :)

♥ ♥ ♥

The much-awaited Lion King show had to go on.
Come Sunday, met the babe and off swiftly to MBS!
It was spectacular! Indeed.
So colorful set and they tried to localise the play.
With words such as Merlion, Xie Xie and get over it Lah! Hehe.

So, does my eyes look a little bit more fleshy than usual?
And sis just had to shadow it for me. Haha.

After the Lion King show, so happy to get to meet Ah Wei and Ah Nian.
Awwww so sweet right?
They had dinner at Kraze Burgers and that place full of bacons!
So I had to fill myself up with Vit water. Hee.
Oh and we managed to see the Wonderfull Light and Water show at MBS!
Somehow I still prefer the RWS one.
Cos it had fireworks! ;)

♥ ♥ ♥

Last night I had an intimate gathering with the Poly babes!
After almost 8yrs of not meeting up.
Fate brought Ven back to me at Suntec few mths back.
She's having her one wk break anyways and thankfully Noelle was quick with the plans.
We took like than a few days to fix a date!
Mad Happy!

Here's to you GorGeouS babes! ♥
I'm so thankful for you both to be still sticking ard in my life. ;)
8 yrs of life story squeezed into a night?
Of course, it's NOT enough.
Let's not lose in touch anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home